10 questions, 10 answers, and 10 more questions!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award! How exciting! Thank you Traveling The Narrow Road for nominating me!
So, the Liebster Award is something within the blogging world,
that is passed on from one blogger to the next.
It is an honor to receive a nomination because it means your blog has been recognized
…for its potential to grow and reach others….
and someone liked it enough to give it to you!
I didn’t think I’d get an award for awhile, since I’ve only been blogging for 3 months. But, surprise to me!
So here are the official rules of the LIEBSTER AWARD:
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers
- Thank and link to the nominating blog
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
- Write a post containing the questions
- Include these rules in the post
Here are the 10 questions I was asked:
1. Why did you start blogging?
The main reason I started blogging was because my interests. I wanted to share what I knew.
2. What type of blog reading do you prefer?
I prefer reading craft, hairstyle, and modest fashion blogs.
3. What are your hobbies?
Crocheting, hairstyling, sewing, nail art, making natural beauty products, cooking, dancing, and baking. I know I have some more but I can’t remember all of them right now. 😛
4. What is your (own) favorite blog post up to this point?
Hmm…probably my DIY honey shampoo post.
5. Are you a morning blog post writer, or a late night one?
I’m definitely a late night blog post writer!
6. Do you plan your posts ahead of time, or wing topics as you think of them?
I kinda plan them and kinda don’t. I’ll have an idea in my head and mean to post it, but sometimes I forget to start writing the post.
7. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
This is a hard one for me. I’ll say Alaska.
8. What is your favorite type of book to read?
My favorite type of book to read is historical fiction.
9. If you were to give random advice about life, what would it be?
If your gonna take the time to do something, take the time to do it right.
10. What is your best childhood memory?
(there’s actually quite a few, but I’ll put down 1) Going to a hotel, just my mom and I, for my 12th birthday.
The blogs I nominate:
Fearfully Wonderfully Me
The Blue Tree House
Living As Modest Girls
Daughter Of Destiny
Reflections Of The Heart
(I don’t quite have 10 blogs to nominate)
Here are my 10 questions to the nominees (beware, they’re very random 🙂 ):
1What is the meaning behind your blog’s name?
2. What’s the first thing you’d do if you got 5 feet of snow?
3. What’s your favorite way to style your hair?
4. Would you rather wear a skirt or pants?
5. How often do you wear makeup?
5. What’s your blogs main focus?
7. What’s the last book of the Bible that you read?
8. Which do you like better, apple or pumpkin pie?
9. How many siblings do you have?
10. How many things have you made in the past week?
Hope you enjoyed!